Friday, March 1, 2013

Infographics

Do I think these could be useful in my classroom?
Well, I'm sure anything, if used properly, can be useful! It is just learning how to use it properly that is the tricky part sometimes. The same goes for an infographic. Let's first look at the quick infographic i created...
http://infogr.am/Snowmobile-Statistics/

It was (somewhat) fun to create my own infogram, but I am still on the fence about how useful this could be in the classroom.
It IS a neat way to show information.
It IS a visually appealing presentation tool.
It IS all around a cool resource.
However, it ISN'T quick or easy to use. It would end up eating up a lot of class time to complete, or students would have to do it at home (which probably wouldn't get done).

I guess I'll give it another shot when I get a chance and see if I change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment