Monday, January 14, 2013

So... Why am I doing this?!

Being a second year Education student and pre-service teacher, I have noticed many colleagues around me that are finding new learning resources on the internet, collaborating with people for ideas to use in the classroom, and a steady increase in the number of them starting their own blog... which has lead me here. I always seem to follow the trends, just quite a bit later than most. I quite often used "I'm not a Twit" in conversation before creating my Twitter account, "I'm no pinhead" before starting to use Pinterest, and now that my blog has started, I guess "I don't keep a diary" has to go out the window too.
This blog will be my reflection of guest speakers for our Internet for Educators class, as well as the educational side of my thinking... and maybe more.

1 comment:

  1. I totally used the "I'm not a Twit" line myself before joining last year in ICT.
    I hope you find blogging useful and/or enjoyable. I've never kept a diary or a journal and yet I am hooked on blogging.

    ReplyDelete